Hdmi Inputs Important Receiver Computer Monitor Shopping: What's More Important, A Quicker Refresh Rate Or Having HDMI Input With HDCP?

Computer Monitor Shopping: What's more important, a quicker refresh rate or having HDMI input with HDCP? - hdmi inputs important receiver

I am looking for a new monitor and can not decide between two models are almost identical.

Here are the features that are common to them:

Gateway 23-inch Full HD 1080p, 300, Brightness, Contrast 40,000:1, 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16:9 format, the field 265 and $ 190

Differences:

Model A has a refresh rate of 5 ms and has an HDMI input and a DVI input, both with HDCP.

Type B has a refresh rate of 2 ms and has an HDMI input and a DVI input, but only via DVI with HDCP.

My computer is fairly typical. I play (mostly Civ 4), and watch sports on my computer. However, I would like the opportunity to share my new monitor to a PS3 or Blueray player in the future, in connection with conditions of equality. Should I, for tRefresh rate is faster or w / HDMI with HDCP input?

1 comments:

LoverOfW... said...

NOT HDCP - is protection against digital copying. Try not to get HDCP.

But to answer your question faster refresh rate, the better, especially if you're playing games and movies.

Post a Comment