Ept Certainty Ept Certainty Digital Pregnancy Test Question?

Ept certainty digital pregnancy test question? - ept certainty

Alrighty ... AF is due in 3 days, and I had some creamy CM today, so I thought I would give to a PG. I have the safety test in EFA, and was negative. But if you eject the disc test strips, that a very pale blue line was near the border.


Now I am well aware that you do not want the State to the rod, because it is not always accurate ... However, I read that the test] hCG and luteinizing hormone [for unknown reasons. It would collect a large amount of LH, when he around ovulation, but I'm almost 2 weeks after ovulation. Who says that hCG may have accumulated.

I would go for another test, but it is almost 1.30 [I held my pee in about 3 hours]. Anyway, I just wanted to know if someone is right in front of the pipe was due to AF, and when I was pregnant ... Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment