Tucson Real Estate Listings Good Lender That Understands Real Estate Investing.?

Good lender that understands real estate investing.? - tucson real estate listings

I started looking for investment property in Phoenix and Tucson. I like a lot of hard with a snapshot of the positive cash flow should not be too difficult to find today. I have tried some of my "old" or lenders to borrow the money to me or shown interest in my listing in the past combined. Well, when I tried, did you ever get an answer. I now live abroad, but on the revenue from the United States and a large amount of capital in real estate in Arizona. It's almost as if the business was cut off credit. The point is that I am looking for a lender or mortgage broker,
a) includes real estate investments
b) still provides loans to low doc.

I am independent, fair income (U.S. and) overseas, the score of excellent credit quality had never been a blemish on my credit report. Many equity in property (land). No debt. U.S. Citizen. Experience in property investment.

If you have a good contact that can work with me know I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment