What Does Your Cervical Fluid Look Like When You Are Pregnant I Havent Had A Period Since My Last Baby, I May Be Pregnant But Dont Want To Test A False Negative...?

I havent had a period since my last baby, I may be pregnant but dont want to test a false negative...? - what does your cervical fluid look like when you are pregnant

... Why do so that you may be pregnant. 1. I remember very fertile cervical fluid at the time I had sex with my husband. 2. Spotting started yesterday and all (stopped I think this is implantation bleeding) .3. I feel sick (can), but by fear to 4 I'm especially tired. 5. Many cramps, not painful, but uncomfortable, I can feel activity in my lap for his death-sensitive since the last birth.

So, what do you think? Is it too early to test? Am I pregnant? My husband use the withdrawal method, which I personally think it's silly, but we expect to adopt the health care of his vasectomy. We had our last child in December 2006 and it was (our room, our oldest is 4 years). See why I am afraid, tired Plumb In! HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment